• 2 large ripe avocados (400g / 14.2 oz)
• Peel from 1 lime, organic
• Juice from 2 limes 2 cups / 1 can coconut milk, BPAfree or cream or almond milk (440 ml/ 14.9 fl oz)
• ½ cup Erythritol (non-GMO) or other healthy low-carb sweetener
• from this list (80g / 2.8 oz) 15-20 drops liquid Stevia extract (Clear / Lemon)
• Halve the avocados and remove the seeds. Scoop the soft pulp into a bowl.
• Add the coconut milk, fresh lime peel, and juice, powdered Erythritol, and stevia.
• Using a hand blender, pulse until smooth.
• Using a spoon, fill in the popsicle molds. Insert a wooden stick into each of them and place in the freezer for at least 3-4 hours or until frozen. Enjoy!