• 3/4 cup whole-milk plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tbsp. whole-milk or non-dairy milk
• 6 tbsp. 100% fruit strawberry preserves
• 3 strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced (Up to 4 slices per berry)
• 6 tbsp. all-natural granola
TIP: Avoid brands with dried fruit
because it is usually hard to chew
• Combine the yogurt and the milk to thin out, pour into the molds in a large cup with a spout .
Stir strawberry preserves into yogurt mixture, do not combine smoothly.
• Fill each molds one-third full with the yogurt mixture. Slide 2 strawberry slices into each. Add ½ tbsp granola to each. Then, fill up the mold almost to the top with more yogurt, with a little space at the top.
• Put the pop stick in the center and add ½ tbsp of granola to each mold. Press granola into the yogurt so it firm. Cover and freeze until solid, for minimum of 2 hours, but preferably longer.
• Remove the pops from molds, by running under warm water for a few seconds.