• 2 cups Watermelon, deseeded and diced
• 1 cup Strawberry
• 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
•1 cup Kiwi, diced
• In a blender, puree strawberries and watermelon until it smooth.
• Transfer it to a bowl and place it aside. Now, add the kiwi to the blender. Then, blend until it is smooth and also transfer it to a bowl.
• Fill 2/3 way with your watermelon puree in the popsicle molds and freeze for 30-35 minutes. For the second layer, pour in the coconut milk on the top of frozen watermelon layer and make sure to leave some space for kiwi. Then freeze it for the 30 – 35 mins also.
• Once the coconut layer is hardened, pour the kiwi mixture into the molds and freeze again for 30-35 minutes.
• After the kiwi layer is also frozen, cover the mold and put the sticks in each popsicle and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.