• 8oz. watermelon juice (2 ½ cups chopped watermelon)
• 2 oz fresh lime juice
• 1 oz. simple mint syrup (recipe follows)
• 8 oz. light rum
• 14 oz. club soda
• Place chopped watermelon in a food processor or blender and process until watermelon is juiced (will be slightly pulpy).
• Combine watermelon juice, lime juice, mint syrup and rum in a shaker and shake well. Fill popsicle mold 3/4 of the way up with the mixture. Fill remaining popsicle mold with club soda and stir to combine.
• Freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for 2-3 seconds.