• ¾ cup organic dried mango, chopped
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 cup coconut milk beverage (such as So Delicious ), you can use sweetened or unsweetened, to taste
• 1 cup full fat coconut milk
• 3 tbsp of sugar
• ¼ Tsp orange blossom water (optional)
• Soak dried mango and chia seeds in coconut milk beverage for 15 minutes.
• In a large bowl, combine canned coconut milk, sugar and orange blossom water. Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
• Add soaked mango, chia seeds, and coconut milk beverage.
• Pour mixture into ice pop mold and place in the freezer until hard and Enjoy!!