• 2 cups boiled water
• 2 cups boiled water•1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder
• 2 cups boiled water•1 pouch (180 mL) Del Monte Peach Cocktail
• 2 cups boiled water•2 fresh peaches, properly chopped
• Pour boiled water to jelly powder in medium bowl; stir together steadily for 2 min.
Until you discover that, it is well dissolved.
• Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
• Pour the mixture into 8 (5-oz.) paper cups or plastic molds. Cover the cups with foil; insert the wooden pop stick into the center and freeze for 2 hours or until it is firm.