• 2 big ripe mangoes ( about 2 cup pieces)
• ½ cup mango juice (frooti)
• Lemon juice 3-4 tbsp
• ¼ cup sugar
• ½ cup water
• 6 small paper cups
• 6 bamboo sticks
• Dissolve ¼ cup sugar in ½ cup water. If needed heat the syrup to dissolve the sugar completely. Keep the syrup aside to cool down.
• Wash, peel, and cut mangoes in pieces. Clean the seed and discard.
• In the blender take mango pieces, lemon juice, sugar syrup and mango juice. Blend it very well.
• Taste and adjust the flavoring as per your taste. Transfer the mixture in 6 paper cups. Cover the paper cups mouth with the aluminum foil.
• Carefully make a small slit in the center of the cup and slowly fix a bamboo stick in the center.
• Put the cups in the freezer for about 6 hours or overnight. You can arrange the cups in a muffin tray or a plate/thali or just put them directly in the freezer carefully. At the time of serving tear off the paper cups and serve.