• 120g Mango Flesh
• 100ml Sugar Syrup (1 Part Sugar, 2 Parts Water)
• 50ml Coconut Cream
• If you don’t already have any sugar syrup, make this up quickly on the stove. Just combine 500ml water with 250g sugar.
Stir over a medium heat until the sugar is all dissolved. You can store the leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge.
Sugar syrup is useful for ice pops, drinks and cocktails, and plenty of desserts.
• Cut up your mango into smallish pieces. If you’re not sure of the best way to cut a mango, Combine mango, sugar syrup, and coconut cream using a stick mixer or a blender. You want any lumps of mango to be gone.
• Pour the mixture into your ice pop moulds. We used a Zoku Quick Pop Maker, but you can use a regular ice block mould.
• Leave the pops to freeze, either on your counter with a Zoku machine (or in the fridge on a really hot day) or in the freezer. Enjoy!