• ¾ cup lime juice
• raw honey or maple syrup to taste about ? to ½ cup
• ¼ cup coconut milk
• 1 cup avocado
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• teaspoon unrefined sea salt (where to buy mineral rich salt)
• ½ cup coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon grass fed gelatin
• Place gelatin in a small bowl. Heat coconut milk so that it is very hot to the touch, then add it to the gelatin and whisk until
completely dissolved. Mash any lumps that form.
• Pour coconut oil/gelatin mixture into a blender and add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and pour into molds and freeze for 4-6 hours.