• 1 large ripe banana, peeled, cut into chunks, & frozen
• 12 large strawberries, sliced in half
• 1/2 cup pineapple juice (or orange juice)
• Blend all of the ingredients together on high speed until smooth – about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed as you go.
• Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. If your popsicle mold has slots for sticks, you can insert them before freezing – if not, freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick in the middle.
• Continue to freeze for an additional 6 hours or overnight – overnight is recommended for easy removal.
• Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove. Eat on a hot day..