• 1 cup vanilla almond or your favorite nondairy milk
• 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
• 12 ounces firm “silken tofu”
• 12 popsicle sticks & 12 small paper cups
• Warm up the milk on the stove top or in the microwave so that it is warm but not super hot. Next you need to melt the chocolate.
You can melt it either by slowly heating it in the microwave in 30-second increments and stirring until its melted – OR use a double boiler. When the chocolate looks all smooth, turn off the heat. This whole process should take about three minutes.
• Once the chocolate is melted, add it, the milk, and the tofu to a blender and mix it up. Make sure everything is well combined and there are no secret chocolate chunks hiding out. Pour this into your molds and stick them in the freezer for about 40 minutes. At that point, take out your pop molds and push the sticks in. Freezing these a little bit first helps make sure you won’t push the stick so far in that you end up with some sad kabob. They will keep for at least a month in the freezer.