• Several bananas
• A block of sweetened chocolate or chocolate chips
• Several popsicle sticks
• Rainbow sprinkles
• Peel all the bananas and cut them in half. Put the popsicle sticks into the bananas.
• Then break the chocolate bars into small pieces.
• Place the small pieces in a microwavable bowl or container. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, 1 minute at a time or just until melted.
• Check the chocolate every minute to ensure that the chocolate melts evenly and prevent it from getting burned.
• Take out the melted chocolate and dip the banana inside it quickly because the melted chocolate will solidify instantly. This will vary based on the type of chocolate bar you used for the preparing the pops. You can cover it completely or leave the bottom part bare.
• With care, sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles around the chocolate-covered banana, when the chocolate is still in its liquid or semi-liquid state. Freeze for another 30 minutes and you’re done!