• 9 tbsp water
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 5 oz kiwi, peeled
• 6 oz mango, peeled
• 6 oz fresh raspberries
• Make a simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil; boil for about 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
• Puree fruit separately in the blender (I used my magic bullet).
Set aside in 3 small bowls.
• Divide the simple syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
• Divide the kiwi puree into four equal parts, and fill four small 5 oz cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freeze one hour.
• Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze at least 2 hours. Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.