• 3 cups Silk Coconut Milk
• 1½ cups Coconut flakes
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 Tbsp sugar (more if desired)
• To prepare coconut flakes: open the coconut and bake the two halves (without removing the shell) at 400 deg F for roughly 20 minutes until the coconut meat starts peeling off of the shell. Extract all the meat from the shell and peel off the outer, brown skin with a potato peeler. Shred the coconut using a large grater. Place the desired amount in a different mixing bowl. Then freeze the remaining coconut.
• Combine coconut milk, sugar and vanilla in a small saucepan and heat it up, not quite to boiling. After that, pour the hot coconut milk mixture into a bowl with the coconut flakes. Mix it very well and leave it to cool completely.
• Then distribute the mixture among the popsicle molds evenly.
• Cover the molds with saran wrap and poke a popsicle stick at the center.
Freeze for at least 4 hours and your creamy pops will be ready.