• 1 can (14-15 oz) coconut milk (I used full fat)
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• fresh fruit of your choice
• 1 Tbsp sugar or honey (optional)
• 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract (optional)
• Pour the coconut milk into a small bowl. Make sure to get out all the thickened stuff inside the can. Give it a whisk or a stir to combine well. Stir in the chia seeds and let sit, stirring once or twice, for about 30 minutes, to allow the seeds to expand.
Add a little bit of the coconut mixture to the bottom of each of 5 popsicle molds.
• Drop some of the fruit in on top. If your fruit is too big to fit, chop it up.
• Continue adding more coconut mixture, then more fruit until the molds are almost full. Rap the mold firmly against a hard surface to encourage the pudding to fill all the nooks and crannies in and around the fruit and release any air bubbles.
• Insert popsicle sticks into the molds. They will stand up by themselves.
• Top off the molds if there is any room in them. Freeze for several hours until completely frozen. To unmold the popsicles, hold the molds under hot running water for about 15 seconds.